2019 H-D® Freewheeler™
2019 Tri Glide® Ultra At Gateway Harley-Davidson in St. Louis, MO!
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Tri Glide® Ultra motocycles are for sale at Gateway Harley-Davidson® in St. Louis, Missouri! Come over to our local motorcycle dealer to experience this impressive new Harley-Davidson® for yourself. This new Harley-Davidson® Trike is powered by a Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine that mates to a 6-speed Cruise Drive Transmission. Experience the crisp throttle response, smooth-running engine, and soul-satisfying rumble of a Harley-Davidson® Trike. Our Harley® sales associates are standing by to tell you more about the standard features, custom options, and warranty benefits on this new Harley® trike. If you are looking for an affordable motorcycle loan, complete our secure motorcycle credit application. Take the short ride from Arnold and Kirkwood to our new and used motorcycle dealership today.
Twist the throttle and unleash the 121 pound-foot of torque and 114 cubic-inches of horizon-attacking power. Owners of this new Trike will enjoy a premium BOOM!™ Box GTS Infotainment System that enhances your connection with the bike and the road. Set the electronic cruise control to your desired cruising speed and spell your wrist over those longer hauls. When it comes to the storage room, the 2019 Tri Glide® Ultra delivers 4.4 cubic-feet of cargo room and up to 50 pounds of capacity. Our local Harley® dealer carries a comprehensive selection of motorcycle parts for sale as well as riding gear, helmets, jackets, and accessories. Visit us soon to enjoy the full line of 2019 Harley-Davidson® models for sale near Arnold and Kirkwood.
- When we unveiled the Freewheeler™ trike last year the radical hot rod styling and easy handling made it an instant hit.
- Length 103 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.6 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 3.96 in.
- Wheelbase 65.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 1,085 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 1,118 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 2 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type
Front: 32mm 4 piston fixed Rear: floating 36mm piston integrated park brake
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system, gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
Black-faced Gauges: Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including reverse and traction controls indicators
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.