2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Breakout®
2019 Softail® Breakout® at Gateway Harley-Davidson® in St. Louis, MO
Do you want to command attention on the streets of St. Louis? Then you want the new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Breakout®. This Softail® motorcycle is for sale at Gateway Harley-Davidson in St. Louis, Missouri along with the full line of 2019 Harley-Davidson® models. This Harley® is built for riders looking for an ideal blend of modern refinements and raw power. Motivated by a Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin engine that comes in both 107 and 114 displacements. Either way, the Softail® Breakout® comes stock with a 240mm rear tire that is a tribute to classic dragster heritage. Fill the 3.5-gallon tank to the brim and let 109 ft-lb of torque motivate your next highway crisscross. Our finance team is eager to help you apply for Harley-Davidson® motorcycle financing online or in person. Visit our nearby motorcycle dealership to ride home your 2019 Harley-Davidson® Breakout®.
The new Breakout® boasts modern refinements, dragster aesthetics, and plenty of attitude. The Softail® frame creates classic styling lines while a high-performance front suspension and rear mono shock provide dynamic cornering and acceleration. Roll through the streets of St. Louis while enjoying the iconic rumble of a soul-satisfying Harley® V-Twin. Gateway Harley-Davidson is also your home for motorcycle riding clothes, helmets and Harley® accessories. Slide into the saddle of a 2019 Softail® Breakout® then attack the horizon.
- Big wheels, big paint and chopper attitude meet modern refinement. Then we stuff it to the brim with raw power.
- Length 93.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.2 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 34
- Trail 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase 66.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 648 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 672 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
2.14-inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.