2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Deluxe
2019 Softail® Deluxe at Gateway Harley-Davidson in St. Louis, MO
The new Harley-Davidson® Softail® Deluxe is for sale at Gateway Harley-Davidson in St. Louis, Missouri. Riders looking for a new motorcycle that inspires your sense of adventure and your sense of style, visit our nearby motorcycle dealership. We are proud to carry the new model lineup of 2019 Softail® Deluxe models. Climb into the saddle and take command of a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine. Along with this V-Twin engine, notable styling elements include a comfortable solo seat and Pull-Back handlebars. Book your Harley® test ride then make the quick trip from Arnold and Kirkwood to our new and used motorcycle dealership.
From the Retro-Modern Styled LED lighting to the chrome laced wheels with whitewall tires, this 2019 Softail® exudes style. Modern touches combine with iconic elements to create a 2019 Harley-Davidson® Deluxe. That being said, nothing tells the world you ride a Harley-Davidson® more than a soul-satisfying rumble billowing from a 2-into-2 shorty dual exhaust. When the time comes to attack the horizon, our finance team will help you apply for Harley® motorcycle financing. Find yours at Gateway Harley-Davidson® today!
- Pure nostalgic beauty wrapped around the modern power of a Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-Twin. The appeal of the Softail® Deluxe gets stronger with each passing year.
- Length 95.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification MU85B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 668 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 697 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Chrome Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Chrome Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.