2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Fat Bob®
2019 Softail® Fat Bob® At Gateway Harley-Davidson In St. Louis, MO
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Fat Bob® 114 motorcycles are for sale at Gateway Harley-Davidson in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are in the market for a new Harley® Softail®, take a ride on the new Fat Bob® 114. Riders will appreciate inverted forks, a 2-1-2 exhaust system, and dual disc front brakes. Motivated by a smooth-running Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin 114 that delivers a crisp throttle response and soul-satisfying rumble. Our Harley® sales team is eager to tell you more about the modern features, iconic styling cues, and Harley-Davidson® financing plans during your visit. Take the short ride from Arnold and Kirkwood to discover our local Harley-Davidson® dealer in St. Louis.
The 2019 Fat Bob® 114 boasts a race-fork style technology for enhanced handling, steering input, and braking performance. The Fat Bob® 114 also plants a firm stance on the streets of Missouri via fat tires on cast wheels. For a hands-on tour of these systems and more, climb into a Fat Bob® 114 at Gateway Harley-Davidson. While you're here, feel free to browse the full line of new 2019 Harley® Softail® motorcycles and genuine Harley® accessories for sale. Shop Gateway Harley-Davidson® to experience the 2019 Fat Bob® 114.
- 2-1-2 exhaust and cast wheels with fat tires. This one raises a ruckus just rolling into town.
- Length 92.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 27.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 28
- Trail 5.2 in.
- Wheelbase 63.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 150/80-16,71H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 3.6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 653 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 676 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Wheels, Rear Type Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
4-inch analog tachometer with digital speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip and range indication
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.