2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Low Rider®
2019 Softail® Low Rider® at Gateway Harley-Davidson® in St. Louis, MO
Throwback style with dual tank mounted gauges, headlight visor and ’70s-inspired tank graphics carry forward the traditional Low Rider motorcycle cues. It’s chromed-out from headlight visor to exhaust. Bold aluminum wheels that stay true to the modern classic look. Milwaukee-eight® 107 engine means a powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics. High-performance rear mono shock means easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look. New signature led forward lighting with darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- A favorite of asphalt addicts, traditionalists and anyone who gets a load of its eye-popping custom style.
- Length 92.7 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.2 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 6.4 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 633 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 661 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
4-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication; 4-inch analog tachometer
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.