2019 H-D® Forty-Eight®
2019 XL 1200X Forty-Eight®
The recently-released Harley-Davidson® 2019 Sportster® model lineup features motorcycles to suit riders of all kinds. The 2019 Forty-Eight® is a bold part of the Sportster® family, and they’re available for sale at Gateway Harley-Davidson - one of St. Louis, MO’s leading Harley-Davidson® dealerships. As a motorcycle dealer, we pride ourselves in assisting people of all financial backgrounds in going home on motorcycles they love. So, don’t let a rocky financial history stop you from exploring our vast Harley-Davidson® selection!
The 2019 Forty-Eight® offers riders a boldly-styled ride propelled by tons of power. From its fat front wheel and classic peanut fuel tank design, the Forty-Eight® provides dominating presence as well as a smooth ride and reliable handling. Energized by its 1200cc Air-Cooled Evolution® engine, this motorcycle satisfies its riders with massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Schedule your test ride, make the short trip over from Mehlville and get ready to hear it for yourself.
If you’re eager to get the process started, go ahead and submit your Harley-Davidson® credit application online via our secure website and jump-start the process of securing your motorcycle loan. Or, make the trip from Kirkwood and allow our friendly financing team to explore all of the financing opportunities available to you today!
- Hop on the 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200X Forty-Eight seat and enjoy.
- Length 85.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.3 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30.2
- Trail 5.3 in.
- Wheelbase 58.9 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 556 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum w/ Machined Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum w/ Machined Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and SportsterÂ® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.