2019 H-D® Forty-Eight® Special
2019 XL 1200XS Forty-Eight® Special
Bold, classic, powerful and daring. The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight® Special certainly envelops these excellent characteristics and more. These models are available for your endless browsing and thrilling test rides at one of St. Louis, Missouri’s leading Harley-Davidson® dealerships - Gateway Harley-Davidson. As a motorcycle dealer, we specialize in helping people from all types of financial backgrounds in going home on the motorcycle that meets their needs and desires. So, don’t let a rocky financial past stop you from visiting us and exploring our vast selection of industry-leading Harley-Davidson® models.
The 2019 Forty-Eight® Special is custom-styled with blacked-out and chrome finishes as well as throwback 70’s custom tank art and a classic peanut tank. Alongside its 1200 Evolution® engine, these Forty-Eight® Special features work together to create a powerfully-performing motorcycle with an authentically bold, muscular attitude. Head on over from Kirkwood and experience these spectacular components first-hand on your test ride!
Ready to jump-start the process of securing your motorcycle loan? Quickly submit your Harley-Davidson® credit application online via our secure website or make the short trip from Mehlville and allow our friendly team of professionals help you explore all of the financing opportunities available to you!
- Hop on the 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200XS Forty-Eight Special seat and enjoy.
- Length 85.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.3 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30.2
- Trail 5.3 in.
- Wheelbase 58.9 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 547 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 564 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and SportsterÂ® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.