2019 H-D® Harley-Davidson Street® 750
2019 XG750 Harley-Davidson® Street® 750
Harley-Davidson® has dropped its 2019 Street® model lineup, and if you’re one to frequent the city streets, they’re exactly what you need. Among this set is the 2019 XG750 Harley-Davidson® Street® 750 with specs and tech to excite any motorcycle-lover. These models are available for sale at Gateway Harley-Davidson in Missouri’s beloved St. Louis, so make your trip over today! Our motorcycle dealer is dedicated to assisting riders with driving home in their dream motorcycle, regardless of financial background, so don’t let a subprime credit score stop you from experiencing the ride of your life.
A blacked-out, liquid cooled V-Twin engine sits sleekly within the 2019 XG750 Harley-Davidson® Street® 750, providing you with performance and functionality for heavy city traffic. Harley-Davidson® also made it easy to maneuver the Street® 750 by engineering it to have a low weight and center of gravity; lifting its stylish body off the side stand has never been simpler. To experience all that this model has to offer, make the trip over from Mehlville and get ready to enjoy your scheduled test ride!
Our sales team is excited to help you explore our models to your heart’s content, and our financing teams are more than ready to assist you in knowing your various financing opportunities so that you can secure the motorcycle loan that perfectly suits your needs. So, head on over to Gateway Harley-Davidson, let us take care of you and get ready to find the smooth ride you’ve always wanted!
- Take on the urban grid with 750cc of easy-handling, blacked-out Harley-Davidson® Dark Custom™ style.
- Length 87.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 32
- Trail 4.5 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/80 R17
- Tires, Rear Specification 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 492 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 514 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.