2019 H-D® Harley-Davidson Street Rod™
2019 XG750A Harley-Davidson® Street® Rod
If you’re one to hit the city streets commonly, the Harley-Davidson® 2019 Street® models are precisely the ones you need to explore, as they were specially engineered to shred roads with frequent traffic. Among the Street® family is the 2019 XG750A Harley-Davidson® Street® Rod and it comes equipped with all sorts of exciting features. These models are ready for your exploration on the lots of Gateway Harley-Davidson in St. Louis, Missouri. We also encourage you not to sweat it if your financial history is not so great, because our dealer is dedicating to getting riders from all financial backgrounds properly whisking home on the motorcycle in their dreams!
Sitting within the Street® Rod’s body is the spectacular, blacked-out, High Output Revolution X™ engine that produces 18% more horsepower and 8% more torque than its Harley-Davidson Street® siblings. Equipped with this powerful component as well as responsive front and rear suspension, the 2019 Street® Rod is engineered to provide you with a powerfully sporty and smooth ride. If you’re ready to experience the awesomeness of the Street® Rod for yourself, schedule your test ride with us, make the short trip over from Mehlville, and allow us to assist you in going home on the motorcycle that meets all of your functional and daring desires.
Our friendly sales and financing teams here at Gateway Harley-Davidson are ready and excited to help you not only experience our vast selection of premium motorcycles but also explore your various financing opportunities so that you can secure the motorcycle loan necessary to suit your needs and desires!
- Attack the urban jungle with a 9,000 RPM redline and needle-threading lean angle with blacked-out Harley-Davidson® Dark Custom™ style.
- Length 83.9 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 29.8 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 30.1 in.
- Ground Clearance 8.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 27
- Trail 3.9 in.
- Wheelbase 59.4 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 120/70 R17 V
- Tires, Rear Specification 160/60 R17 V
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 505 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 525 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication.Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information.All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
© 2001-2019 H-D. All rights reserved.